Well... I have been busy, not slack! I have just completed my toile-de-jour project for TAFE, and am pleased with it. It went in different direction to what I originally intended, and there are a couple of goals I had set for myself to achieve in it that I didn't reach, but I intend to work on it a bit more in my own time.
I also have made the 3 Billy goats Gruff for kinder, and my daughter made the Troll... I forgot to get photos but I'll have to take some 'in-situ' and then post them up.
Bec has invited me to join a group exhibition in November, so I've been planning what I'm going to do for that one... pretty excited actually!
I'm still working on some door stops and fairy dresses for the school fete...
I hope to post some other images soon!