Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cowboys & Indians


I'm making up for lost time now!  Here is a terrarium I have put together for in our bathroom.  I love the interest and the bit of colour it adds... and the low maintenance attached to it!  My last plant lasted quite a while but became gangly looking for the light.  I had an empty terrarium gathering dust, and found these old cowboys and Indians in the garden at North Fitzroy.... too good for the kids to play with but I didn't know what to do with them so they too sat on the windowsill gathering dust, till one day SHAZAM inspiration hit me like an arrow from a quiver, and DA-DAA!



We now have a fun creation and talking point for in the bathroom.  The kids helped by giving suggestions and amazing encouragement and enthusiasm... but they weren't allowed to touch lol!!!  Adults and their toys! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment